World Concern is providing community development and disaster response to the world’s poor in Africa, Asia, and the Americas.
World Concern provides life, opportunity and hope to suffering people around the world through disaster response and development programs. Motivated by our love of Christ, we bring hope and reconciliation to those we serve, so they may in turn share with others.
Caring for AIDS orphans. Rebuilding homes after disasters. Fighting child trafficking. Providing business loans to poor moms. Teaching men sustainable agriculture. Preventing HIV/AIDS. Planting trees. Digging water wells. These are the ways we help.
Did you know?
- Financial responsibility – More than 90% of cash and gift-in-kind donations go directly to programs that help the poor
- Literacy rates in some countries where we work are as low as 25%
- More than one third of child deaths worldwide are attributed to under nutrition
- Nearly 1.4 billion people live on $1.25 a day or less
- We have 900+ staff in 22 countries—we are working to bring hope